Two Site Managers for solar field-site construction (Sweden)
Better Solar Nordic is looking for two Solar-site construction managers. For southern/mid Sweden
The roles will involve the management and supervision of a construction solar-field sites in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
As Solar-site manager you will work on one or more solar constructions sites in Sweden for longer periods of time. You will be reporting to the Project manager in Aarhus or Copenhagen while working closely with the on-site foreman of the Subcontractor who is responsible for organizing construction work on site.
Our on-site solar constructions activities are day to day work responsibilities, as well as periods with very intense workloads. It is important that you thrive with an independent workstyle and at times short deadlines.
To fulfill the positions, you should have relevant experience in construction, high voltage experience as well as appropriate health and safety training.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Supervising construction activities & electrical work.
• Secure Swedish Electricity Safety requirements
• Secure HSE requirements and activities
• Mobilization & Demobilization site- management
• Making site reports & presenting site introductions and safety meetings.
• Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
• Maintenance of: waste disp. roads, power and water during construction.
• Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
• Site introduction for each of the subcontractors
Profile & Skills
• Language skills English & Swedish preferably Danish
• HV installations
• Civil constructions
• BAS-U (& BAS-P)
• Swedish H&S requirements for Work Environment
• Swedish Electricity Safety Authority and requirements
Better Solar Nordic is a large-scale Solar Enterprise that construct Solar EPC-solutions (0,3-15 MW). The solar industry is booming, and we are growing rapidly with it. We are a part of the energy company, Better Energy.
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
For further questions about the position, please contact Project manager, Alina Bilenskaya .
Application date, no later than 1. of March. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
Workplace: On-site, southern/mid Sweden, solar construction sites. Some Traveling to Aarhus & Copenhagen
Salary: Competitive to be negotiated.
Contact: Alina Bilenskaya e: email@example.com t: +45 54 55 46 47